2020 亞太女科技人會議 暨 國際女科技人研討會
- 會議主題：團結科技女性 邁向包容社會 (Alliance for Women in STEM – Making Change for an Inclusive Society)
- 職場中的女科技人(STEM Women at Work)
- 永續發展的女性參與(Gender perspectives for Sustainability)
- 科技研發的性別化創新(Gendered Innovation in STEM)
- 理工教育的性別議題(Gender Perspectives in STEM Education)
- 科技女性的社群連結(STEM Women Networking)
About Asia and Pacific Nation Network (APNN)
A regional affiliation of International Network of Women Engineers and Scientists (INWES, http://www.inwes.org/), Asia and Pacific Nation Network (APNN) was established in Busan, Korea in 2009 in order to serve as a platform for Asian women scientists to exchange information such as Asian women scientists’ organisations and policies and current situation in every member country. To strengthen the connection among Asian women scientists, the APNN Meeting is scheduled to be held in a different member country each year, and to have post-conference reports published. The first APNN Meeting was held in Adelaide, Australia, 2011 and the 9th one was held in Kathmandu, Nepal in Sept. 2019.
About International Network of Women Engineers and Scientists (INWES)
INWES is a global network of organizations of women in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM), reaching over 60 countries worldwide. INWES is a not-for-profit corporation governed by a Board of Directors consisting of Directors representing organization, corporate, University/Institute, and individual memberships.
The International Network of Women Engineers and Scientists (INWES) was established to strengthen the capacity of individuals, organizations, and corporations to influence policies in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) worldwide, and to encourage the education, recruitment, retention, support, and advancement of professional women and students through an international network of organizations and experts.
The INWES Education and Research Institute, a charitable organization in Canada and a not-for-profit 501c3 in the USA, was formed to advance education in the fields of STEM and to expand the reach of INWES through funding of charitable projects.
The goal of INWES is to build a better future worldwide through full and effective participation of women and girls in all aspects of STEM.
This goal will be accomplished by:
- Becoming an influential voice on STEM issues for the benefit of women, gender equity, and society.
- Increasing the presence of women in mainstream STEM decision-making bodies.
- Promoting exchange of information, networking, advocacy, and opportunities through a number of global and regional events and projects